Office Administrator Vacancy: part-time, term-time only
Part-Time Office Administrator
(Term time only)
Salary: £18,795 - £19,171 (pro rata 24.75 hours per week)
We are looking for a friendly and organised candidate to join our happy team at Twineham. Our school values of Nurture, Togetherness, Resilience and Creativity are inspired by Christian values and British values as we strive to find the best in everyone; every pupil is special and we work together to help all children reach their potential.
The right person for this role will:
- Communicate with parents, children and colleagues in a positive and helpful way
- Be organised and methodical, able to work in a busy office with shifting priorities
- Have a good telephone manner and be a good communicator
- Have good IT skills
- Be flexible and willing to learn
Experience in a school office environment and good working knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage.
The role involves:
- Leading office tasks relating to attendance, admissions, after-school clubs and lunches
- Communicating with parents, children, colleagues and external organisations
- Arranging transport and costings for school trips
- Supporting the Headteacher with the happy and efficient running of the school.
The hours will be:
Mondays 8:30am - 3:15pm
Tuesdays 8:30am - 11:30am
Wednesdays 8:30am - 3:15pm
Thursdays 8:30am - 11:30am
Fridays 8:30am - 3:15pm
Twineham Church of England Primary School is committed to Safer Recruitment Procedures. Appointments to this post are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 12pm on Wednesday 18th September 2019.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01444 881207 if you have any questions or would like to visit our school. Please see below for the job description and application form which should be emailed to Scott Reece, Headteacher using email@example.com.